Wandering...

For the past few months, I feel like I'm flitting to and fro in a mysterious landscape full of inspiration. Wild, fervent inspiration that only lasts a few minutes and then burns out in a spectacular flame.

I can't even finish the sketch before the vision is gone. A few hours later, I come upon another mind-numbing inspiring thought... try to capture her, but then she disappears before I can even find a pencil.

Why can I not find a bleeding pencil!? I need to buy a bucketload and have them available absolutely everywhere.

So, I haven't finished anything worthwhile in months.

Most of the time these days I can't even draw. My skill eludes me. I don't know what's going on.

How long do I have to say in this strange place, I wonder?  Why am I full of thoughts I can't express?

It's terribly, horribly frustrating. I'm not sure when I'll find a cure.


Wandering... Wandering... Reviewed by Julie R on 12:34 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.