WHITE FRIDAY

The words "moving house" probably fill any Western person with a slight amount of dread at the great undertaking. You'll have to set aside several whole days (or weeks) to pack, hire movers, hold a garage sale, empty the storage facility, and generally sort through the unbelievable amount of stuff that you're accumulated through the years.

I know, because it fills me with dread too. Why should it be like this?

These days, I see more and more how possessions control us. They prevent us from getting up and easily traveling to experience new places, new scenery, new friendships. They command us to live in a state of servitude to their great massiveness. They are cruel masters, and give little in return but momentary happiness.

I saw this meme recently and think it's 100% right!


I've done Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales in the past, but this year I want to do something different. I'm announcing a WHITE FRIDAY event! Let's turn the tables on greed and concentrate on giving. ^^/

Sooooo, this is where I need your help! Tell me who you think should have this framed limited edition "Spring" print, and why. (It can't be yourself. ;)


Comment on this post, on my Facebook, or Twitter. You can even email me [watashi(at)juuriart.com] your suggestion. I will read all the entries and decide upon a recipient over the weekend. Hopefully then you'll see a future post about how it all turned out.

Enjoy a wonderful time with your families or friends! Even if you go stalking those Black Friday deals, don't lose sight of what is most important in the whole world. :)

Happy Thanksgiving.
JUURI

WHITE FRIDAY WHITE FRIDAY Reviewed by Julie R on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.